Terms and Conditions
- A 30% deposit is required on all orders. Full payment is required before the item is delivered or at the time of fitting. Deposits are non refundable unless the order is cancelled
- In accordance with the consumer rights act 2015 customers have a 14 day cooling off period with the exception of bespoke/made to measure items.
- If an item is returned with the 14 days a refund will be given, less the deposit and call out fee/postage and a 10% charge for any wear and tear may be deducted.
- Saddle fitting charges cover travel and consultation for one horse. Additional horses at the same location will be charged as agreed.
- All charges for saddle fittings, adjustment and transport are to be paid in full on the day.
- Repairs will be quoted for before work commences and payment is required in full on the day the item is returned.
- Faulty items should be returned within 14 days for inspection. Please allow up to 28 days for replacement or alteration of the goods.
- Your saddle will need to be checked on a 3-6 monthly basis to ensure correct fit and balance. It is your responsibility to arrange this.
- We reserve the right to refuse to meet orders where the product/service may have been listed at an incorrect price or an offer has expired.
- BetterFitSaddles reserve title to goods until paid for in full.
- BetterFitSaddles is a small family run, non-VAT registered business.
- Please see our website for current fees.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.